We realize folks in the entertainment biz have busy and often unpredictable schedules. That's why our coaching and workshop policies allow for flexibility while ensuring you're getting the most out of your work with us.
Accelerated Coaching Policies
- All coaching sessions will be scheduled for 50 minutes. We have a structure to our coaching, but your session is your time to use as you wish.
- All coaching session payments are non-refundable.
- As working actors, there may be times when we need to cancel sessions. If this occurs, your session will be rescheduled at your convenience.
- We have a 24 hour client cancellation policy. If you need to reschedule a session, you may do so without penalty by calling or emailing at least 24 hours prior to your session.
- Cancellations made after the 24 hour grace period has expired will be charged for the full session. In the case of a cancellation by your coach at any time, you will receive full credit to make up the session.
- We strongly suggest scheduling your first two coaching sessions upon purchase, as there are a limited number of sessions available each week.
- Phone coaching or Skype sessions are always available. We support you no matter where you are.
Accelerated Coaching Email Policy
- Emails will be returned within 48 hours, during a Monday-Friday business week.
- Emails taking more than 5 minutes to review will be assessed and discussed in your coaching session.
Accelerated Workshop Policies
- All workshop payments are non-refundable.
- You may postpone your workshop attendance if you contact us at least one week (7 Days) before the start of the first day. Your credit will transfer to a future workshop with no penalty.
- If a workshop is cancelled by Accelerated Artist, you may opt to receive a full refund or postpone your participation to our rescheduled session.
- Coaching sessions are all completely confidential.
- We will never sell your contact information to a third party.